How the process works
Buy or build a Midas | Convert your business to Midas
If you are planning to buy an existing shop, build new, or convert you business to a Midas shop, here are the primary steps:
- Tell us you're interested - If you'd like to learn more about franchising with Midas, complete our Request for Information form. You will receive our Franchise Information Packet via email with the next steps. A franchise advisor will work with you to determine if Midas is a good fit for you.
- Prequalification - Tell us about yourself, your goals for this business and what your investment plans are.
- Identify an opportunity - Midas will help you find a location that is right for you in your preferred area. Whether you prefer to buy an existing shop or pursue new shop development, your financial capacity and background may make a difference in helping you decide which direction to take.
- Qualify your financial resources - With your permission, Midas will proceed with a standard financial review. We will review credit bureau information and validate financial information.
- If buying an existing Midas or building new - We'll help you plan for takeover or new development. New development requires long range planning, while a shop sale can happen as quickly as within a few short months. We help you focus on the priorities for a smooth transition.
- If converting your existing business - To make sure Midas is a good fit for your existing business, you’ll complete a conversion qualification form or work through the questionnaire with a franchise advisor. Our team will evaluate your location, make facility and equipment recommendations and advise you about the next steps.
- Complete training and close on the purchase of your location or get ready for a Grand Opening. Jumpstart your business with our tried-and-true training program so that you’re ready to hit the ground running on Day 1 of operations.